- Category: Oracle Technology and Applications Family
- Created on Sunday, 22 April 2012 23:02
Looking for greater performance and scalability in your data architecture? Then you’ve probably considered implementing a database appliance such as Oracle Exadata.
The benefits of Oracle Exadata are becoming well known. Exadata can handle both data warehousing and online transaction processing (OLTP) workloads. It provides a package of servers, storage, networking, and software. It can enable your organization to accelerate performance and consolidate workloads, leading to faster business decisions, reduced storage requirements, and lower costs.
Here are four benefits of Oracle Exadata you may not have considered:
- Avoid increasing headcount within your data center. By using Oracle Exadata to consolidate servers and help your data center run more efficiently, you can eliminate the need to add expensive, high-end technicians.
- Get more use out of your database administrators. Oracle Exadata simplifies integration between components. This allows your existing data center staff to use their actual DBA skills, rather than wrestling with software.
- Accelerate your move to the cloud. Oracle Exadata gives you an easy way to provide infrastructure as a service (IaaS) within your organization. This can be a key step in building and deploying a private cloud.
- Lower your cost of ownership. Want to take a small step towards using a database appliance? The new Oracle Database Appliance provides much of the same functionality as Oracle Exadata, but at a fraction of the cost.
These and other benefits are well within your reach – if you work with an implementation partner that knows the system inside and out.
Your Oracle Exadata Consulting Partner
An experienced Oracle Exadata implementation partner will know how to configure and size your solution, how to deploy it properly, where the greatest ROI can be found, and even how to use Exadata to facilitate application migrations and technology consolidations. Estuate can help you do all of the above.
When you choose to work with Estuate for your Oracle Exadata implementation, you get assistance from former Oracle employees who can offer you:
- Expertise with all the different Oracle applications that might reside on Exadata.
- Deep knowledge of Oracle technology.
- An understanding of Sun technology and Oracle hardware.
- A track record of successful migrations, consolidations, and integrations.
- Certifications in relevant technical and functional areas.