Product Engineering Services
- Product Development
- SOA Re-Architecture
- SaaS/Cloud Enablement
- Platform Modernization
- Globalization/ Localization
- User Experience
- Tech. Documentation
Product engineering services are delivered with specific business goals in mind, for example: broadening your base of users by adding functionality, making a user interface easier to use, or lowering post implementation costs by catching bugs early. At Estuate, we can either engage with you on end-end development, or you can evaluate our capabilities by engaging us on a small project so you can evaluate the strength of our capabilities. Some potential engagements we suggest are:
- QA/testing services – i.e. manual/automated testing, performance testing, website user fundamentals testing, security/penetration testing.
- Data/Application integration – integrating data from various applications, creating a single view of cleansed data, integrating structured and unstructured data, creating scripts for data integration and cleansing. Product interoperability – Estuate develops software or implements off the shelf tools to connect two products together.
- Application porting/migration – i.e. moving to a new OS, hardware stack.
- Moving a desktop or web application to a mobile platform (i.e. Android, IOS)
Estuate has developed EQMS (Estuate’s Quality Management System) to accelerate delivery of our product engineering services. EQMS - Estuate’s Quality Management System is a collection of customizable software engineering processes that are based on Agile, RUP, Waterfall, and other methodologies that ensures that the delivered SW meets the business requirements.