|Qualification||:||BE/B.Tech/ M.Tech or relevant functional expertise|
|Job Type||:||Full Time|
- Expert level knowledge of HTML and CSS, Bootstrap, Redux.
- Strong understanding of cross-browser compatibility and web standards.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Design and developing web applications using HTML5, CSS, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap.
- Experience designing and developing applications is required, including Responsive Design.
- Knowledge of OO concepts and design patterns.
- Serialization and data persistence using Webpack, sequelizer and other supported frameworks.
- Designing, developing and enhancing multilingual, multi-tenant web application in a brand new UI.
- Build reusable code and libraries for use across other components.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs across other components.
- Application optimization for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in a tightly integrated team environment on sprint cycles in an Agile delivery model.
- Sync up multiple teams across globe to capture system requirements system design documents and use-cases and deliver milestones for according to sprint plans.