By using the website www.estuate.com
, the User has accepted the following terms and conditions. You are requested to read them carefully before using the services of this site.
- The term User refers to the user who is browsing the site. The term Estuate refers to Estuate, Inc. The term Site refers to www.estuate.com owned and monitored by Estuate.
- Estuate may terminate the User's access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information and indemnification shall survive such termination. Estuate may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Estuate. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Estuate. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Estuate is a registered trademark of Estuate, Inc. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Estuate, Inc.
- Estuate shall not be held responsible for any damage to the User's computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, or information from the Site.
- Estuate may change or discontinue any aspect of its website at any time, including its content or features. Estuate reserves the right to change the terms and conditions applicable to use of the Site.
- In no event will Estuate be liable for damages of any kind, including without limitation, direct, incidental or consequential damages arising from the use of or inability to use Estuate's website, or any information provided on the website.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Estuate harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Estuate disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Estuate makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- The User's right to privacy is of paramount importance to Estuate. Any information provided by the User will not be shared with any third party. Estuate reserves the right to use the information to provide the User a more personalized online experience.
- The User agrees that Estuate is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Estuate is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort that the User may incur from dealing with any third party.