Data Archiving is an intelligent process for moving inactive or infrequently accessed data that still has value, while providing the ability to search and retrieve the data.
Learn how data archiving applied right can:
- Reduce hardware, software and storage costs
- Help comply with data retention policies and audit requirements
- Improve application performance & streamline back-ups and upgrades
- Support data retention regulations & safely retire legacy/redundant applications
- Accelerate project deployment by automating discovery of your distributed data landscape