Modernizing Subscription Services
A Success Story
Estuate Modernizes Subscription Services for a Global Leader in Supply Chain Risk Management
Supply-chain-risk management company
Subscription Billing and Revenue Management
About the Client
The client is a leading ISO-certified US multinational corporation that provides comprehensive and integrated supply chain risk management solutions. Their platform offers safety and compliance, data integrity, and verification services, as well as standardized safety training programs. These services help organizations improve safety and compliance in their supply chains and at the worker level. The company was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in The Woodlands, Texas.
The company needed a reliable and efficient subscription platform for their customer-facing operations. In functional terms, the client wanted to:
- Simplify and automate various subscription-based operations
- Stop billing customers who order above a pre-decided capped amount
- Provide the first connection to customers free of charge
- Track subscription metrics for smooth sales and finance functioning
Estuate leveraged its prowess in applications & technology to come up with comprehensive solutions for the client.
- Implemented leading enterprise subscription management platform Zuora at the client-side
- Built custom process automation solutions in Zuora, Salesforce CRM, and the client’s front-end platform
- Designed a custom Salesforce calculator to track all incoming orders including first orders
- Generated 300+ Zuora and Salesforce custom reports for various sales and finance requirements
The client experienced excellent results by leveraging the Estuate-Zuora synergy. This included:
- Streamlined subscription offerings and the billing process
- Eliminated manual interventions in the quote-to-cash process
- Used custom subscription metrics to drive key sales & finance decisions
- Efficiently handled pay-as-you-go and annual subscription switches during renewals.